This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
The Homeschool Sisters Podcast #1:
We’re Out of Bread: Homeschool Overwhelm
In this first episode of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast, Cait and Kara discuss homeschool overwhelm.
As homeschooling moms, it can be a challenge to balance everything! From homeschooling to laundry to dinner to self-care, it’s not uncommon to feel overwhelmed and overextended.
But not to worry, we’ve got some ideas! From brain dumps and bullet journaling to Cait’s Year of Nope, your sisters are on your side. (But out of bread, because life.)
Listen to the podcast:
Books from this episode:
- Mitten Strings for God: Reflections for Mothers in a Hurry by Katrina Kenison
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids by Kim John Payne
- The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica N. Turner
- The Hurried Child by David Elkind
Links and other resources from today’s show:
Balance is for the Birds ~ Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, The Huffington Post
Bullet Journal 3.0: How to make your journal more than just a to-do list ~ Kara Anderson, Quill and Camera
Do you need a (homeschool) full stop? ~ Kara Anderson, Quill and Camera
How I’m Using Spiral Notebooks to Simplify Homeschooling ~ Sarah McKenzie, Amongst Lovely Things
- How I know when it’s time to wrap up homeschooling ~ Kara Anderson, Quill and Camera
How Morning Time Saves our Homeschool ~ Kara Anderson, Quill and Camera
- On the quest for homeschool mindfulness ~ Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, Simple Homeschool
- The Year of Nope ~ Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, The Homeschool Sisters
- Washing Away the Public School Mindset ~ Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
Make sure you don’t miss an episode
Here are several ways that you can tune in to see what Cait and Kara are up to:
We would love if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
Do you have a question or topic you’d love to hear Cait and Kara talk about?
If so, send us a message or leave a comment. We love to hear from you!