This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Awesome Adults: How to Raise Them; How to Be One, with Julie Bogart
The sisters are chatting with Julie Bogart! In this episode, we talk “Awesome Adulting” with Brave Writer creator and owner, Julie Bogart. How do we honor our kids’ unique personalities and help them pursue their dreams? How do we hold on to our own dreams in the busyness of homeschooling and parenting? Julie’s here with her signature support for all of us in the trenches, and it’s wonderful. Be sure to tune in because we have news about a Rafflecopter giveaway for Brave Writer moms!
And don’t forget about The Homeschool Sisters 31-Day Get Fit Challenge. It’s not too late to join in the fun… plus we have a giveaway planned!
Listen to the podcast:
Links from the episode
- A Gracious Space – FB Live read alouds | Brave Writer
- A Gracious Space: Fall: Daily Reflections to Sustain Your Homeschooling Commitment by Julie Bogart
- A Gracious Space: Spring: Daily reflections to sustain your homeschooling commitment by Julie Bogart
- A Gracious Space: Winter: Daily reflections to sustain your homeschooling commitment by Julie Bogart
- Poetry Teatime Companion: A Brave Writer Sampler of British and American Poems by Julie Bogart
- Awesome Adulthood! What is it? How can you get it? (Part One) | Brave Writer
- Do I have to be an awesome adult? (Part Two) | Brave Writer
- Brave Writer Blog
- Brave Writer for your homeschool
- Brave Writer Lifestyle | Brave Writer
- Brave Writer Online Courses
- Brave Writer on Instagram
- Brave Writer Yahoo Group
- Happy Trees and Bob Ross BINGO | Milk and Cookies Blog
- Julie’s Free Writing Lessons | Brave Writer
- Natural Stages of Growth in Writing | Brave Writer
- Not Before 7
- Play 4 Life Moms
RAR #23: Reading with Teens & Big Juicy Conversations- Julie Bogart | The Read Aloud Revival
- The Brave Writer Lifestyle (One Family’s Approach) | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, The Homeschool Sisters
- We’re Out of Bread: Homeschool Overwhelm | The Homeschool Sisters
- Writing is a Lifestyle with Brave Writer | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
Be sure to follow Julie Bogart
YOU CAN ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE:
Enter thea Rafflecopter giveaway for Brave Writer moms!
Make sure you don’t miss an episode
Here are several ways that you can tune in to see what Cait and Kara are up to:
We would love if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
Do you have a question or topic you’d love to hear Cait and Kara talk about?
If so, send us a message or leave a comment. We love to hear from you!